The London South East Academies Trust aims to:
- Uphold that every child and young person has a right to a good education, and to learn within a healthy, safe and supportive environment
- Enable each school to assert and celebrate its distinctive identity within the Trust whilst operating as a member of the family of schools actively supporting each other and sharing emergent and best practice to the benefit of everyone
- Put in place effective school improvement strategies based on best practice and supported by all
- To support good and outstanding schools to continue learning and improving.
- Establish succession planning and retain good staff.
- Develop a learning community where all who have a stake in the learning process are valued
- Make joint bids where partnership could increase the likelihood of securing funding for educational projects across the Trust
- Develop collaborative strategic alliances across the Borough and nationally
- Foster joint student activities and partnerships
- Build and support leadership and management capacity at all levels across the Trust and its schools
- Ensure that limited resources are well-spent by exploiting economies of scale wherever possible
London South East Academies Trust Values
At LSEAT we are dedicated to promoting values which ensure that our students develop a strong sense of social and moral responsibility. We prepare our students for life in Modern Britain by developing an understanding of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs. It is our aim that all students are able to contribute effectively to the wider community, using the skills and knowledge they have acquired during their time at LSEAT. As well as being fully engaged in their learning experience, we want our students to become responsible and well-rounded individuals.
Promoting British values
The Trust and its schools are committed to serving their community. It recognises the multi-cultural, multi faith and ever-changing nature of the Britain. It also understands the vital role it has in ensuring that groups or individuals within the school are not subjected to intimidation or radicalisation by those wishing to unduly, or illegally, influence them. We follow equal opportunities guidance which guarantees that there will be no discrimination against any individual or group, regardless of faith, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, political or financial status, or similar. Our schools are dedicated to preparing Pupils for their adult life beyond the formal examined curriculum and ensuring that it promotes and reinforces British values to all its Pupils.